Monday, May 26, 2014

One week before departure!


Hello my friends,

I feel so blessed to be part of what God is doing with the Mossy Foot Project. I ask God to give me wisdom to complete the work that I am called to do. I feel that without God's strength and wisdom, I could do nothing.

It is exactly one week from departure. I've got some last minute preparations to complete. One of which is to purchase black knee-length sports socks as well as light weight waterproof rain jackets. Sodo's forecast will be heavy rain fall beginning June through August. These socks and jackets will be donated to the Mossy Foot Project to give to those who need it most, particularly patients.

If you'd like to donate new socks or a jacket(s) please let me know by Tuesday, 27th of May. You may also give a donation which will allow me to purchase these items. Contact me by email, itsmevera@yahoo.com.

For those of you who have donated, I appreciate it so much. I see God’s hand in your support. Thank you! Please pray for safe travel, health, and wisdom. Please also pray for Sharon, she is in Sodo now. There is much work to be done, and I am excited to be part of it!

Bye for now.