Sharon Daly will be departing to Sodo this Wednesday, October 1st. She will be accompanied by Mara Klassen and a group from New Life Anglican from Petoski, Michigan. Please pray for Sharon and the team. For safe travel and good health. For God's blessings in all the work that will be done. You may read more about the trip in the last Mossy Foot Project newsletter, click here.
Need: If you have a smart phone(s) that is(are) unlocked which you would like to donate to the Mossy Foot Project, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. These will be used in Ethiopia, I will deliver them to Sharon in November. Thank you!
The next time that you shop at Amazon please go to smile.amazon.com and select Mossy Foot Project as your supporting charity. "AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support." See the details here. Again, please type in the search box: Mossy Foot Project when asked what charity you would like to donate to.
I will dare to copy and paste the Praises and Prayers portion of the newsletter from Mossy Foot Project for the upcoming trip:
- For a good response to the Mossy Foot Project documentary [see the full episode here]
- For the wonderful people whose hearts God has touched to go to Ethiopia to help and for those who partner with us in giving and in prayer
- For completion of Mossy Foot Stories [purchase the book on Amazon, click here]
- For an article in the Ventura Star Free Press about the Mossy Foot Project [see the article here]
- For a radio interview with Dan Wooding of ASSIST on KWVE [hear the entire interview here]
- For safety and good health for the people visiting Mossy Foot this fall
- For provision of a new accountant and health officer
- For healing for one of our workers, Tamenech, who is undergoing treatment for cancer
- For provision so we can open an office in Addis Ababa
I would like to add one more prayer request. Please prayerfully consider giving to the Mossy Foot Project on a monthly basis. As little as $25 a month will make a big difference. Your monthly gift will allow more mossy foot patients to be treated at the clinics. Please click here to donate. Thank you! Amesegenalo!
See and hear a song of praise to the Lord, below, sung by Ababich. Her name means flower. Such a sweet lady. She use to work for Dr. Barlow, Sharon's father, a missionary doctor in Ethiopia.